Thursday, December 31, 2009

Most viewed posts

2009 is the year I started blogging and I thought it would be interesting to see which posts on this blog have attracted the most viewers, partly because I find sometimes the results of such an analysis surprising. Thanks to Google Analytics this is easy to find out. The top 10 posts (and number of views) are below:
I found the results really encouraging: both the volume and that posts which I think were important and/or original and high on scientific content [except for 8.] attracted the most attention. I was surprised that some of the career advice and "better science" posts did not attract more attention since they potentially have a much wider readership.

So I will keep going in 2010....
Best wishes for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment